UNISON Northern Ireland

Tax Relief Form - Health Care Workers

Did you know that following an agreement between UNISON and the Inland Revenue, you may be able to claim tax relief for cleaning your uniform, nurses shoes and tights, UNISON Subs and NMC and Professional Fees?

To help find out if you can claim and how to do it, UNISON has prepared a claim form as part of this leaflet, so download the leaflet —and don’t lose out!